Friday 30 December 2016

Bronze And Black Triple Triangle : New Year Nail Art


                                     
Its almost new year now! My 2016 was quite good. I hope you had a good one too! This is the nail art I'm wearing flaunting for new year.

 Bronze polish was the trend all this year. Bronze is a shade which I really love. I had never found a bronze polish anywhere here.Yesterday, while I had gone shopping, this bronze polish caught my eye. Its from Elle18- Shade05. It has a beautiful shimmer in it and was opaque in 2 coats.

The triple triangle nail art is a tape manicure that I saw on The Nailasaurus blog. Head over to Sammy's blog if you would like to see how it's done. I decided to combine bronze and black for this nail art. Since, I didn't have striping tape, I cut Scotch Tape into thin strips and used it. For the accent, I painted a black base and freehanded the '2017' with acrylic paint using a nail brush.


    POLISHES AND SUPPLIES USED:
    Elle 18 Shade 05
    Nail Trend in Black
    Maybelline Color Show Crystal Clear
    Scotch Tape
    Scissors
    Tweezers
    Nail polish remover and flat brush for cleanup
  
  I wish you all a happy new year! Party hard and enjoy NYE!

No comments :

Post a Comment